Terms & Conditions
WE UPDATED OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS ON AUGUST 21st, 2019.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using services on wildly.digital, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://wildly.digital/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. Earnings and Income DisclaimerJuan Carlos José Velarde Melgar (“Wildly Digital”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all non-subscription products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
3. Returns and Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only.
- Customers must contact our support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original payment method. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
4. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Wildly Digital Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Wildly Digital may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
As accommodation to you, after acquiring Wildly Digital training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Wildly Digital training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Wildly Digital shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Wildly Digital reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
5. Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.We have members of all skill and experience levels.
- Keep it respectfulComments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the groupWe have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated contentContent posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentialityContent gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topicWe reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other membersAccess to this group does not mean that Wildly Digital endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policiesDue to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rulesTwo warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a permanent removal from the community or group.
6. Intellectual Property
You agree that the Wildly Digital, including but not limited to Wildly Digital Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Wildly Digital Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Wildly Digital and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Wildly Digital Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Wildly Digital Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Wildly Digital. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Wildly Digital Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Wildly Digital brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Wildly Digital and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Wildly Digital products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Wildly Digital brand at any time without notice. In no event will Wildly Digital be liable for making these changes. Wildly Digital may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Wildly Digital services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Wildly Digital (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Wildly Digital and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF Wildly Digital, EXCEPT FOR USE OF Wildly Digital AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Wildly Digital, the Wildly Digital logo, other Wildly Digital trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Wildly Digital are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wildly Digital. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Wildly Digital Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
If you have questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Earnings Disclaimer: Sales figures and campaign results listed above or in our marketing material are not typical and are the result of years of training, experimenting and learning from mistakes. These figures and results are used specifically as examples. Your results will vary depending on a wide variety of variables and factors.